Yamaha IF2115/95 15" 2-way Speaker with 90x50 Rotatable Coverage
INQUIRE FOR PRICING. NOT AVAILABLE IN-STORE
Yamaha Installation Series Loudspeakers
The Installation Series provides a wide range of models with seamlessly integrated hardware to meet the expectations of contractors and end-users for audio quality, ease of installation, and system design. All models feature a phase differential of less than 90 at 2 kHz . This minimizes the reduction of sound level and unwanted coloration in the "overlapped" area when combining/arraying speakers. The overall effect on frequency response is held to a minimum, ensuring a consistent family sound of speakers.
- Ideal for medium to large-scale installations.
- Uniform phase response throughout the entire series.
- A wide selection of dispersion characteristics for long-range, short range, and long/short range use.
- Standard U-bracket and array-frame hardware available for maximum installation convenience and efficiency.
- Switchable single-amp and bi-amp drive modes.
- Certified measurement and prediction EASE data. Including polar plots, CAD files, and DXF data.
- Constructed of high strength premium 11-ply / 5/8 inch-thick Finland Birchen closures on most models.
- Grilles have 63% transparency for better clarity of sound.
- Speakers include a barrier-strip and NL4 Neutrik* with parallel connections.
- Horns are manufactured from fiber-reinforced plastic to minimize unwanted resonance.
- The entire line of speakers incorporates rotatable horns, when space consideration dictates the speakers orientation.
- High frequency drivers feature one-piece titanium diaphragms formed to precision tolerances for high performance, endurance and superior sonic quality.
- Side handles (new feature)