The copper conductors of all these console cables are made of famous NEGLEX OFC, hence we can recommend any of these with confidence for the highest quality wiring of mixing consoles, rack panels, and studio equipment.
All cables feature XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
Served (spiral) shield provides easier cable termination and better sound quality than braided shield.
- Small size for space saving.
- Very flexible and easy to use.
- Ten colors available for easy identification.
- Same configuration as the core of our standard multi mic. snake cable series (EZID models).
- Additional drain wire makes wiring efficient, as it can be crimped by the same size crimp terminal, as the conductors.